Hammond’s No Risk Pilot Program
With Hammond’s no risk Pilot Program, you can “test the waters” with a short term, no obligation Pilot Program (generally 60 to 120 days). Hammond offers several unique Pilot Program options designed to reduce your initial investment cost while providing a more complete experience with no-obligation flexibility.
Hammond’s Pilot Program is scalable to serve your specific need, and offers you the utilization of our Network Operation Center (NOC) to significantly reduce any initial capital expenditure.
This enables you to evaluate:
- the effectiveness of dynamic content and “message” effectiveness, timely presented to your target audience
- Scala’s enterprise level software platform
- your internal workflows and processes
- your partnership with Hammond Communications Group
Our Pilot Programs comes standard with everything you will need to evaluate a comprehensive system:
- All digital signage software (including content management)
- All computer hardware (media player, content manager server)
- All displays
- Customized initial content library
- Weekly updates
When applicable, you are only responsible for:
- Internet/Networks connection to each media player
- Electrical/power (at display location)
- Installation cost (e.g., mounting the displays)
- AV distribution
To request a Pilot Program, or for more information, e-mail: email@example.com or call (888) 424-1878.