Scala: “Best of Breed” Software. The best in the business.
Scala software drives more screens than all competing digital signage companies combined.
Scala is Hammond’s preferred digital signage software. Scala pioneered the digital signage industry and is a leading global digital signage company providing software and advertising management solutions. By combining digital and traditional signage systems, Scala has become the world’s first connected signage company, offering the leading platform for content creation, management and distribution in digital signage networks, and the first unified platform for advertising management of both traditional and digital signage networks.
Scala's solutions are used in retail, education, entertainment, government, healthcare, and other industries for diverse applications such as retail advertising networks, corporate communications (employee TV), traditional and digital billboards, digital menu boards, hospital wayfinding and patient education, digital posters, cable TV, hotel lobby signage, gas pump toppers, outdoor advertising, and interactive kiosks.
With over 100,000 licenses driving more than 300,000 screens worldwide, Scala drives more screens than all competing digital signage companies combined. Scala's digital signage customers include IKEA, Burger King, T-Mobile, EuroDisney, McDonald’s, Warner Brothers, The Life Channel, Shell, and thousands more.
Hammond’s professional staff of certified Scala programmers can develop templates that are easy to use and are easy to modify and automated with dynamic content or capable of incorporating your custom content. Simply put, we know how to simplify potentially complex world of digital signage solutions.
Why Scala Digital Signage Software?
- Proven — With field proven scalability and 24/7 reliability and more than 70,000 players deployed worldwide driving hundreds of thousands of screens, Scala software has been proven in all kinds of environments. Scala is used to manage more screens than all of our competitors combined.
- Cutting-Edge Architecture — Features including easy upgradeability, broad compatibility, secure database backend, proof of playback reporting, and simplified content delivery – give Scala flexibility, security and ease of use while allowing customization and integration with external devices and/or databases.
- Fully Customizable/Extensible — Scala’s script-based infrastructure makes it easy to adapt and connect any Scala system to any other system without programming. Dynamically control any item within a playlist to react independently to local conditions at each playback location. Advanced scripting languages such as Python, VB Script, and Java Script allow a system integrator to do this integration in the field. Scala has the breadth and depth to get the job done.
- Complete — Scala offers built-in rapid authoring, web-based content management, data driven templates, supports both interactive (e.g.: touch screens) and non-interactive displays, and both terrestrial and satellite communications, so you can leverage Scala for a diversity of applications.
- Easy to Manage — With state-of-the-art web accessible content management, planning and scheduling tools included in Scala, management and control of your network is simplified - minimizing the resources required to control and maintain your network.
- Scalable — Over 70,000 Scala players throughout the world are driving hundreds of thousands of screens in networks ranging from one display to thousands of displays, all with the same software platform and the same rich functionality. Talk about scalability!